- This cookies policy ("Cookies”) for dzp.pl ("Website”) is for Website users and explains what cookies are, why we use them, how they work and the user's rights and obligations.
- The cookies' administrator is "GENOSCOPE" sp. z o.o. sp. k., Ostrobramska 101, 04-041 Warsaw, Poland ("Service Provider”).
- The rules set out in the Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.
- When using the Website data about the user is automatically compiled, i.e. IP address, domain name, browser type and type of operating system. These data can be compiled by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system and can be saved on server logs.
- The cookies referred to in point 1 are sent to a user's computer or other device when the user browses the Website. Cookies remember the user's preferences, which enhances the quality of services, improves search results and the applicability of the information displayed and tracks user preferences. Users can opt out of cookies by selected the appropriate setting on the browser used.
- Consent is given to the Service Provider storing or accessing cookies on your device through settings on the browser installed on the user's device. If you want to remove cookies from your device you can do so by using your browser options. If you want to remove a particular cookie you can find it through browser options by using the password "genoscope".
- The Service Provider uses the cookies listed below (unless otherwise stated):
- Strictly necessary cookies – cookies of key importance that enable users to move around the Website and use its features, such as access to safe sections of the Website. Without these cookies the Website may not be displayed properly. These are registered user cookies – unique identifiers given to each user to enable them to be recognized when they visit or return to the Website;
- Performance cookies – collect information about how visitors use the Website, i.e. which pages they visit most often and if they get error messages. Data compiled by these cookies are anonymous and are only used to improve how the Website works;
- Functionality cookies – register choices made by users (such as user name, language or the region the user is in). These cookies can also be used to remember the changes a user makes, e.g. to text size, fonts and to other parts of the Website that can be customized. Data compiled by cookies may be used by the Service Provider to track the behavior of users and to make content available).
- Google Analytics referred to in point 1 is an internet analytical system that generates statistics about the Website's trafc used to carry on marketing activities.
- Web Beacon referred to in point 1 is used to monitor user activity on a website or to check the email address of recipients of content sent by a user through a website when messages containing the Web Beacon fle are open.
- Data given by a user or compiled automatically are used by the Service Provider to:
- ensure proper functioning, configuration, security and reliability of the Website,
- monitor session status,
- adjust information displayed to the user's preferences, or
- analyze, compile statistics, review and audit Website displays.