Payments and Delivery
Methods of payment
- "GENOSCOPE" sp. z o.o. sp. k. accepts the following forms of payment:
- Before delivering the goods:
- bank transfer
- credit card
- At the moment of pickup:
- cash in case of personal pickup in "GENOSCOPE" sp. z o.o. sp. k. physical stores
- cash handed to the delivery company member in case of choosing a delivery company
- Before delivering the goods:
- “GENOSCOPE” sp. z o.o. sp. k. can arrange other terms and payment methods. In this case terms and payment methods indicated in the order confirmed by “GENOSCOPE” sp. z o.o. sp. k. obtain as accepted for processing and meeting additional requirements connected with agreed terms or method of payment.
- In case of selecting - as a method of payment – bank transfer or credit card, the customer should pay without undue delay. In case of selecting cash on delivery payment – at the moment of pickup.
- All the prices in the online shop genoscope.pl are given in PLN.
- Online shop genoscope.pl enables Customers to:
- place orders of product available on the online shop genoscope.pl and make contracts for distant sales
- gain information about products and services available on the online shop genoscope.pl.
- All information concerning products, namely catalogs, files, brochures, and other informational and advertising materials as well as information included on the website genoscope.pl are addressed to potential Customers and are not an offer in the legal reasoning, but just an invitation to start negotiations.
- Online shop takes orders through genoscope.pl. The orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Placing an order is synonymous with accepting it.
- In case the option transfer-prepayment or online payment has been chosen, making payment on the account indicated by the vendor is considered to be the moment of concluding the contract.
- Products ordered on the online shop genoscope.pl will be delivered via one of the available carriers chosen by the Customer.
- Delivery time consists of:
- time needed to process the order (completing the goods, method of payment, preparing sale documents, packing)
- time of delivery (depends on the chosen delivery method)
- Unless stated otherwise, “GENOSCOPE” sp. z o.o. sp. k. hands over the product not later than 30 days since the day the contract has been concluded (the offer has been received by "GENOSCOPE" sp. z o.o. sp. k.).
- Invoices are issued with the date the goods are prepared to be sent (according to the sequence of incoming orders).
- Fiscal receipt and VAT invoice (unless e-invoice has been chosen) and for some products Producer’s guarantee are attached to purchased product. In case of lack of any of the mentioned documents the Customer should report it.
- At the moment of shipment delivery, Customer needs to assess the packaging of the shipment. In case the shipment packaging is damaged or any shipment unit is missing, the Customer is obliged to undertake any actions necessary to determine the carrier's responsibility. In case of damage, “GENOSCOPE” sp. z o.o. sp. k. recommends to fill a damage report.